- Receptionist/Clerical– Answer phones, take messages, make copies, organize.
- “Love note” Writer– writes and sends cards to clients.
- Connection Center Intake Worker– Speak with clients via phone who are asking for assistance. Returns calls to people asking for assistance. Talk with clients to understand their needs. Collect information & pray with clients. All decisions are made by the coordinator.
- Inventory Worker– Inventory items that are donated to Love INC and put away in appropriate departments.
- Housekeeping– Dust, vacuum, mop, clean restrooms, empty trash. Clean windows and polish wood.
- Data Entry– Mailing list and /or statistics.
- Prayer Team– Pray for Love INC staff, volunteers and clients.
- Laundry– Wash, dry and fold clothing & linens.
- Outside Entrances– Keep entrances and walkways clear of debris. Shovel Snow/De-ice (Winter months).
- Pantry Worker– Fills pantry orders (TEAM Clients earn points to cash in for food and household items).
- Budget Mentor– Build long-term relationship with assigned client(s). Advise clients in all financial decisions. Provide strict accountability relating to purchases and purchase training.
- Children’s Program Director– Prepare and lead age appropriate Bible lessons, stories and activities. Ensure safety of all children in the Children’s program. Supervises and schedules other childcare volunteers.
- Children’s Program Volunteer– Perform duties as decided by the Children’s Program Director. Greets/signs-in children when parents arrive for class.
- Greeter/Prayer Team– Greets all clients and volunteers as they enter the building. Pray with volunteers and staff once all clients are in class. Maintains confidentiality.
- Life Skills Instructor– Prepare lessons in advance (make copies of handouts and homework sheets). Present material in a manner that allows participation from the clients. Establish an environment that is “safe” while setting appropriate boundaries.
- Registration Desk Volunteer– Assists in setting up “Sign-in” tables and sets out forms for Mentors and clients. Welcome TEAM participants upon arrival and ensure everyone has a name tag and has signed in & signed out on the appropriate sheet. Assists with tear down of tables & returning forms to appropriate files.
- Board of Directors Contact Elizabeth Benefiel, Exec. Director for more information.
Contact our office for more information or for an application:
Love INC of Yakima
226 S. 1st St.
Yakima, WA 98901
Admission Office: (509) 453-2942