- Receptionist-Answer phones, take messages, make copies (Wednesday or Thursday).
- Connection Center Assistant-Serve one day a week in our Connection Center taking phone calls. Conduct initial intake interviews and pray with client over the phone. Bilingual speakers needed as well.
- Adopt a GAP Ministry-A GAP Ministry is an outreach that fills an unmet need or “gap” in community services for people in need. Our current ones in need of adopting: Furniture Ministry, Baby Boutique, and Food Pantry. Contact Lori at email@example.com if interested in adopting a GAP Ministry or starting a new one.
- Budget Mentor-Build long-term relationship with assigned client(s). Advise clients in all financial decisions. Provide strict accountability relating to purchases and purchase training. Women mentors are especially needed at this time. Contact Larena 509-426-2725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Program Director-Prepare and lead age appropriate Bible lessons, stories and activities. Ensure safety of all children in the Children’s program. Supervises and schedules other childcare volunteers.
- Children’s Program Volunteer-Perform duties as decided by the Children’s Program Director. Greets/signs-in children when parents arrive for class.
- Prayer Team-If you are interested in praying weekly for specific prayer request from the Love INC Connections Center, TEAM program, and Board; email us at email@example.com and we will add you to our prayer team. You will receive weekly emails with prayer requests.
- Board of Directors-Contact Dan Brown, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Contact (unless noted otherwise) Lori, Volunteer Coordinator, for more information or for an application:
Love INC of Yakima
226 S. 1st St.
Yakima, WA 98901
Office: (509) 453-2942