In Kind Donations
In addition to financial support, you can help families in need with the following items.
- Furniture (gently used)
- Kitchen items: dishes, pots and pans, silverware, coffee makers, etc.
- Non-perishable Food (must be unopened and not past date) for the TEAM Program
- Clothing (men, women, children; like new)
- Shoes, belts, purses, and wallets
- Baby items (Diapers, baby wipes, like new clothing)
- Cleaning Supplies (laundry detergent, dish detergent, household cleaning products)
- Paper products (toilet paper, facial tissue, paper towels)
- Hygiene Products (new, unopened)
- Linens (blankets and bedding for all size beds, pillows, towels, etc.)
- School Supplies
- Used Ink and toner cartridges
- Cell phones
- CDs and DVDs (Must be in original case)
Call our Administration office (509-453-2942) with questions about in kind donations.
We are unable to pick up donations. They can be dropped off at our office during office hours, Monday-Thursday, 10:00 AM -3:00 PM.